Sunday, February 3, 2008

Two Words

MORE SNOW!!!

Yep, we're getting even more today. It's hysterical and a bit frightening how much we have (and they're predicting another storm on Wednesday). We had a good foot more by 11:00 this morning--and it's supposed to snow through tonight. So far, we keep getting even more than they say. We've been here now thirteen winters (isn't that crazy?!) and NEVER have we seen snow like this!



Oh, Adam PROMISED his rib felt okay shoveling like this (I think he's getting a little stir crazy). I offered...
p.s. Sunday night update: we ended up getting about 18 inches today. It's supposed to continue snowing until tomorrow. Here's crossing our fingers that school will be cancelled tomorrow! Oh, I ended up shoveling the driveway later. I did my fair share. And, we're officially out of room. No more room for anymore snow. It can stop now. :-)

No comments: