Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day! I'm in between class parties and thought I'd send hugs out to all you lurkers.

The bummer of today is that Grace had to miss her Valentine's Day party (I still had to go, though....), because her throat infection is back. Yep. Not even a week after finishing her antibiotics, the fever, nagging cough, and swollen tonsils are back. So, we're currently waiting to hear back from the ENT, who is doing surgeries all day, but I'm expecting we're back on for the tonsillectomy. At least, I'm definitely ready for it now. I was a little worried before if it was justified or not, but seeing the infection come back this quickly AGAIN, I just feel for Miss Grace and want her to feel better. Fortunately, since I am the Room Parent and was in charge of her party, I got to bring lots of loot back for her to enjoy, so she's pretty excited about the table-full of candy, cookies, and crafts.

Now I go to Anna's party in an hour and do it all over again (but I'm at least not in charge of this one).

This has been one of those crazy busy weeks where I wonder how other parents do it all. I am certainly not saying I'm busier than anyone else out there; it's just doing me in this week. I'm tired, I feel stretched too thin, I haven't had time to exercise or even knit, and I just to take a nap. And I'm not a napper.

Next week will be better.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Don't ask me how "those other" parents do it all. I rarely even exercise lately... Sigh...