Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day out there to all the wonderful mothers I know!  I hope you all have a wonderful day.  I awoke to find a new bird bath from the girls for our front yard.  We're still waiting for the birds to find it.  I also got french toast and bacon for breakfast, a plant and card from Anna, and a fun paper flower pot with Grace's traced hands for flowers with coupons on them (for one free hug/kiss/cleaned room/picnic (g's idea)).  Very fun to get things from them that they made themselves.  I love school crafts.  Now, we're off to Costco for lunch and kitty litter.  Yep, us Johnston's are darn classy people, in case you didn't know!  :-)

2 comments:

Soley said...

Happy Mother's Day!
I LOVE your tulips!!

Anonymous said...

The bird's have a beautiful place to frolic.
M