Monday, September 24, 2007

Day 5

Today marks the fifth day that Grace hasn't sucked her thumb. I'm totally impressed (and relieved, I'll be honest). She just decided the lure of going to Build a Bear was finally worth it and asked me to put the "yucky stuff" on her thumb (and it really is yucky, as both Anna and I can attest. We tried it the first time we ever put in on G's thumb to support her, and it is BAD). This has happened before, but she usually gets to nighttime and begs us to take it off (it has to be taken off with fingernail polish remover and then we have to wash her hands a ton to get the taste away). But, this time, she's sticking to it. And now we get to go to Build a Bear when Daddy comes home (or shortly thereafter, since we have something every day until Sunday, I think). Yeay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Grace! I'm proud of you.
Oma

Soley said...

Yeaaaaeeeeeyyyy Grace!!!!!

Mikaron said...

Bye bye thumb! Hellow Build a Bear! Just don't name your bear "Thumb". ;) Love ya Grace!

-Auntie Mik