Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello Again

Okay.  So it's been awhile.  

I admit that I've been a bit paralyzed by the whole idea of blogging.  I want my blog to be more thoughtful and not just a string of images, but upon thinking of doing so, I end up stopping blogging altogether.  So, I'm back to posting images of my children.  That's what I feel comfortable doing right now.  I just want people to realize that I recognize that that is all I do on this blog.  

I absolutely love reading some blogs that are deeply personal; I find them engaging and brave.  I know mine is not that.  Perhaps that is for another blog.  Or a diary.  I don't know.  

I do know there are a few out there who enjoy seeing pictures of my kids--and I do like taking pictures of them--so this is the place for that right now.  If you want to see the other pictures I've taken lately, check out:  www.kjohnstonphoto.smugmug.com .  I'm really proud of the work I'm doing right now; it is fun, exciting, and fulfilling.  I want to make it into something more.  

So, with that said, here is a new string of images of my daughters:  

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Snickollet said...

I love your pictures. Keep sharing them. Please.

Soley said...

The blog just has to be what ever you want it to be at any given time. I'm just glad you're back!! I miss seeing your pictures and hearing how everyone is doing.
Love you!!
S.