Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2007 in review

Living with a photographer and having 3 . . . no, 4 cameras in the house and having other people show up with cameras means we have a lot of pictures. So, one fun thing we get to do is sort through them at the end of a year. Here's one organization of it, 60-some pictures in a slideshow (together with a plug for Brandi Carlile's music):

Feel free to holler if this doesn't work. It's a big file, but it seems to stream okay. I originally tried to post it directly into the blog, but the resolution was really poor for all of these still images.

Or . . . I also did things the old fashioned way here:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job with photos. It streamed just fine.
MomR

Soley said...

Bravo! After I downloaded quicktime it ran fine. You've inspired me to get my rear in gear and do the same with our 2007 pictures. We have no fancy cameras or photographers, but we have oodles of pictures none the less.
How's the weather in Arches around Memorial Day?? I'm thinkin' a little Arches Rendevous might be fun.