Monday, October 29, 2007

New Hat


[This is Adam.] Karyn didn't want to post a picture of her new hat (taken by the camera on her computer), but I am just so bold as to post it for her.


It looks even better in person and in the right light.


[I'm probably in big trouble.]

OH, and the story about the hat is it is my "get well soon and be happy" hat. I was sick this weekend and after being sent home early from the yarn store on Saturday, I got the most colorful yarn I could find (and still liked), took it home and knit up a hat (being a fast knitter helps me get my immediate gratification fix!). I absolutely love it and the following picture doesn't do it ANY justice. I'll try to have Adam get a better picture of it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Soley said...

I love the hat! Thanks Adam!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like it's really cozy. What yarn did you use? Mom